The Great Convergence: ReMix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Convergence: ReMix

A remade video game crossover RP, based around the concepts of Kingdom Hearts

2 posters

Fiery Beacon

Shining Goetia

Fiery Beacon Empty Fiery Beacon

Post by Shining Goetia Thu May 12, 2022 4:06 pm

(Takes place after Kindred Soul)

Matt walked out of the Save Point and immediately was getting odd looks. That confused him as he wasn't sure why people were staring at him like that and he glanced up. "I wonder what they're staring at, Cosmo." He asked the miniature giant space pig that was flopped on top of his head, who simply snorted with a shrug. Not know his pet was the cause of the stares, Matt looked back at the Save Point, waiting for Jazz to walk out.

He had brought her to Radiant Garden after finding her in the Enchanted Dominion to get her a Gummi Ship of her own. While Matt didn't mind, he knew he couldn't ferry the girl around forever, which was the reason he decided to return to this world so quickly. This way, Jazz would get any questions she had answered as best they could and get her own transportation/home. "This should be simple enough." He said to himself then saw a scolding expression coming from Cosmo.

"What? What's with that look?" Matt asked, only getting a shake of the pig's head as a reply. A simple I can't believe you said that shake of the head.
    Sorin
    Sorin

Fiery Beacon Empty Re: Fiery Beacon

Post by Sorin Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:49 pm

Jasmine stepped out of the Save Point, her cloak on her with the hood up to cover her face. She looked around the city in wonder as it was truly nothing like the cities back in her original world nor the ones of Zemuria. The people though, seemed to be the same, which was comforting for Jasmine. It helped her feel a bit grounded despite such radically different locations she had been in.

"You said I could get a ship of my own here, correct? I'd like to get that done as quickly as possible." Jasmine told her companion. Even if she knew that any kind of authorities or worse Ouroboros were incredibly unlikely to ever find her again, Jasmine felt safer if she had an escape route secured. Her training pushed her to that and despite no longer needing to be an assassin that training was something she kept close in mind to keep her alive.-
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:01 am

"Understood. Follow me." Matt said, taking the lead and walking out of the Marketplace with Jazz behind him and Cosmo resting on his head. He continued the short trek, leading to the next area, to where Merlin's house was located.

"This is the place." Matt said once they reached the house itself. "The home of the wizard Merlin. There's also Cid, who's in charge of making Gummi ships and selling parts to them himself, inside. Let me handle the introductions." With that said, he opened the door and walked inside. "Merlin? I found another Converger, one with questions and also lacking a ship.
    Sorin
    Sorin

Post by Sorin Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:43 pm

Jasmine stepped into the house and glanced around. Other than herself and Matt there was no one else inside and the house itself looked similar to ones she had seen back in Zemuria. The fact that Merlin and this Cid were not in was a bit of an annoyance but one that could not be helped. After all there could be countless reasons why they were not home and it was not like they had made any kind of plans to meet.

"It appears that we will have to wait for them." Jasmine said as she moved to the side to get out of the way of the door. At least that was what she had been planning on doing when a huge pillar of fire seemed to appear out of nowhere outside of town with a ground shaking boom. Jasmine could only stare at the fire with a hint of fear in her eyes. The fire reminded her far too much of the Almighty Conflagration of Ouroboros. Even though she only saw his powers from afar they still terrified her, though she always has had issues with fire, due to being part Ice Type.
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:02 pm

"It appears so." Matt sighed. He had been hoping at least either one of them were in right now, so that Jasmine could get her own ship, learn more about the Convergence and be able to travel on her own while also at least using the Gummi ship as a home for herself. Whatever he was about to say to the girl was forgotten as he witnessed a huge pillar of fire appearing from out of nowhere on what appears to be outside of town.

"Really...? Stay here, I'm going to go check it out." Matt said and ran ahead, leaving Jasmine behind outside Merlin's place. He had not noticed anything strange involving the girl, he just felt that now that she was close to her goal, there wasn't any need for her to follow him. So Matt ran out towards the outskirts of town, thinking the flames came in the direction of where the thousand Heartless battle happened.
    Sorin
    Sorin

Post by Sorin Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:46 pm

Without a word, Jasmine took after him. While she didn't need to go after him, after all a world like this likely had its own forces to defend it. But she still made her way after him. A pillar of flames like that could be a threat and if it was anything like the Almighty Conflagration then eliminating it as soon as possible would be the best bet.

Meanwhile at the source of the pillar of flames, now that they died down, remained a girl. She stood out with orange hair, her skin having a slight orange tint to it, strange black armor on top of her dress and a small pair of horns sticking out of her head.
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:58 pm

Matt continue running towards where he saw the pillar of flames had appeared. As he reached the outskirts of town, he began to slow down, finding the location of where the flames had come from, except that instead of fire, there was a girl that stood out from where it had come from. His immediate guess was that this girl was possibly a new Converger that had just arrived due to the Convergence. That was the most likely explanation he could come up with for how a girl with orange hair, small horns and wearing a black armored dress appeared out of nowhere in a tower of fire. "Are you awake? Conscious? I come in peace, I have no weapons." Matt looked around and that was when he noticed that Jasmine was besides him.

While annoyed she decided to follow him, he was also glad for some possible backup in case the girl would attack them suddenly. After all, Matt figured everyone reacted to becoming a Converger differently and it was entirely possible that being violent out of nowhere was one of several reactions to expect. That said, he took one step forward, making sure to keep Jasmine behind him and the girl in front of him. "My name is Matthew Trinity. And you are?"
    Sorin
    Sorin

Post by Sorin Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:11 pm

"Huh? W-Where am I?!" The girl said startled as her head was whipping around, trying to recognize where she was. It was obvious that she was afraid and confused but Jasmine kept a close eye on her. After all just because she didn't seem to be a threat just yet, she could become one due to her emotional state. Since it is likely she had unintentionally created that pillar of fire earlier, she could do it again, where it could cause much more damage.

Still she stood back and let Matthew take charge. She didn't know how to talk with people and better that the girl focus on Matthew so if she did become a threat, Jasmine would be able to eliminate her quickly. Jasmine didn't want to which is why she hadn't acted yet but it was always best to be prepared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 am