The Great Convergence: ReMix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Convergence: ReMix

A remade video game crossover RP, based around the concepts of Kingdom Hearts

2 posters

Little Tocisco

Shining Goetia

Little Tocisco Empty Little Tocisco

Post by Shining Goetia Sat May 16, 2020 3:18 pm

A groan was heard in an alley on the west side of San Fransokyo. At the end was a stirring person, a young man, back laid against the wall as he began to wake up. "My head... What happened? I remember stepping on a puddle... Puddle?!" The young man fell back down, suddenly flailing as he recalled the last thing he remembered before coming to. He had stepped on a puddle of water while on his way to his girlfriend's place then suddenly fell down into the water itself. He had been panicking as he sunk, doing his best to hold his breath.

It took him several moments before he could calm down and panted. "Wait... I'm dry. Where am I exactly?" The young man quickly checked his pockets and found his 3DS there. He also had his camera and his sunglasses were on the street floor. Placing everything away, he got up and walked out of the alley he was in currently. Once he reached the street, Will, the young man, stood in shock. ".....seriously?! I'm in San Fransokyo?!!" He yelled out, looking at his surroundings in shock.

Will hadn't expected this and even pinched himself a few times to see if he was still dreaming. After the last one, which was particularly more painful than the previous ones, he stopped spinning around, looking like a mad man. "I'm not dreaming... And I'm glad no one was around to see my freak out. I'm really here. But how?"
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Little Tocisco Empty Re: Little Tocisco

Post by Strider Hiryu Sun May 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Louis walked out into the streets from the Save Point. Looking around, he saw that while there were people walking around the city, there weren't many at this time of the day. As such, no one noticed he just suddenly appeared on the street. Looking around gave him a slight sense of nostalgia. "Only two years in that world... I've almost forgotten what being a normal person feels like." Stretching his arms, he began to move when he heard someone screaming out loud.

Following the direction where the voice came from, he moved ahead and quickly found the source. Louis saw a guy standing in front of an alley, pinching his arms several times. Once he saw the guy finally calm down and look around, he called out to him. "Hey, people can hear you shouting. How about lowering the volume?" Louis called out and then took a closer look at the stranger. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't imagining it. And yet, the weirdo that had a freak out was someone who seemed very familiar to him. "Keter?!"
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Mon May 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Will froze as he heard someone telling him to lower the volume. He hadn't expected someone to watch his freak out, which meant this person probably thought he was insane, drunk, both or something else. "Look, it's a long story. I doubt you'd-" He stopped as he turned around and heard what the man had just called him as well. He only knew a few people who called him by that nickname and even at the distance, he could still recognize one of his oold friends.

"N-netzach?! Lou?!!" Will suddenly ran at the guy, stopping in front of him and grabbing his shoulders. "It's really you! It's been a while! Do you know where we are?! I mean, you're seeing this too, right? Is this San Fransokyo? Dude, too many questions and I dunno where to start. ...wait. What are you doing here, Lou?" He stopped talking, letting go of Louis' shoulders and stepping back. "And... what happened to your eyes? You're not wearing glasses anymore either."
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Louis was surprised as Will, for that was the guy's name, grabbed his shoulders and started a barrage of questions. And yet he couldn't answer them, partly because his friend was asking took quickly, and also because he was feeling a bit overwhelmed by his presence. After two years stuck in a world and not having seen anyone else from the Realm of Reality in all that time, he had started thinking he was the only Converger.

Even after meeting Merlin and getting confirmation that there were others, he still had his doubts. But now, meeting someone not just from back home but also someone he knew made him feel emotional. However, his mood went back down when Will asked about his eyes and frowned for a moment before shaking his head and switching to a small smile. "To answer in order, yes, I am, yes and I'm here exploring. As for my eyes, it was the Convergence." He left it at that on that last one. A thought did come to him and Louis looked at Will." Wait, did you just wake up here?! What year was it before you came here?!!"
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:54 pm

"Con.... vergence? What's that?" Will asked, looking confused. Considering that his friend was not surprised at all at his surroundings told him that this was neither Louis' first time and that he was used to it. Will's thoughts were interrupted as he was asked two questions. "Uh yeah, I just woke up. And 2020. Why is that last one... important...?" A realization came to him about why would someone ask the date to another person.

It was something Will had seen in fiction a lot, when the person asking had experienced time differently due to a variety of reason. "Uh Lou...? What's going on, exactly? You seem to know about how I ended up here. And..." He hesitated with the next question, but it eventually asked it as well. "How long have you been here? But first, let's find a place to sit down. I mean I don't talking right here but maybe it's better to do so sitting down?"
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:15 pm

"You know, that's fair." Louis replied, sighing. "I saw a bench nearby, just down the street. I'll answer there." He lead his friend down the street, a short walk that ended near a turn going to the left. Taking that turn, Louis went to the bench that was ahead and sat down with a plop. Once he was joined by Will, he stayed quiet for a bit, organizing his thoughts. "For starters.... I've been a Converger for two years."

He then began the explanation about the Great Convergence, what Convergers are, the fact that some of them are brought from the real world, and that they do get powers. "Like I said, two years here as a Converger. I was stuck in a world with no way to leave it. I lived there for two years then one day, I find myself in Radiant Garden. Got a new change of clothes, my own Gummi Ship then just started traveling." Louis finished there and looked at Will. He stayed quiet to give him time to digest everything he said.
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:26 pm

Will simply followed Louis out into the street. He was frowning, just wondering about this whole isekai situation he was in right now, especially the fact that he wasn't the only one. His thoughts soon switched over to his girlfriend, Jessica, he had been on his way to see her when this whole thing happened. Will started getting worried, wondering if there was a way back. "Would she wait fo- Of course she would. What if I don't appear to her? My mom too, she'll be waiting for me and if there's no method of returning... And dad too..."

He was shaken out of his thoughts as they found a bench and Will sat down besides his friend. Listening to his explanation, he made several expressions throughout it all, mostly surprise, shock with some frowning and confused blinking at certain parts. Once it was over, Will did take the chance to let it all sink in. "...you really have been through a lot. Now you're older than me, for one. But I need to ask, is there a way to go back?"
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:38 am

"A way to go back?" Louis repeated the question, confused. He figured Will would be ecstatic to be in a video game world, like some people their age would be. Even he had thought similarly before becoming a Converger. Louis hadn't had a chance to think deeply about the possibility of returning during the last two years he spent in the world he started. He had been more focused on surviving, not having seen anyway to leave nor any method to go back.

"I honestly don't know. I don't even think there's a way back, and if there was, I don't know about it." Louis replied with a sigh. Now that he thought about it, he understood why Will was asking. "I don't blame you for missing your mom. I mean I don't know if you finally solved things with your dad, but your mom, I do understand. Even if she is an.... eccentric person. Yeah, that's a nice way to put it." He cleared his throat and changed the subject. "Anyway, did you get any powers when you woke up? Yes, you get powers when becoming a Converger."
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:37 pm

"No way to go back... Jess..." Will frowned. That was not the answer that he wanted. Especially since if Louis had been a Converger for two years, that meant there was probably no way to return. The reminder of his own parents just got him more down. He did nod in acknowledgement of the mention of his mother being eccentric. "It's fine, Lou.... Thanks."

Will suddenly perked up at the mention of powers."This is like those stories!" He looked at his friend, curiosity evident in his expression. "You can actually get powers? Like magic, like in the game? Or Keyblades? That'd be cool!" Will got up and stretched an arm forward, hand open and concentrating. He continued for a while before letting his arm drop and sighing. "Nope, no Keyblade. But at least I'm not an imitator. There could be other powers. Wait, what's yours?"

Before he could ask something else, a realization came to him. If he was in San Fransokyo in the Kingdom Hearts universe, that meant Heartless and Nobodies. It also meant he needed a weapon to defend himself. Sitting back down, Will looked worried. "Uh... do you know where I can get a weapon to defend myself?"
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:10 pm

"Uh yeah. You bounced back quick." Louis commented as he watched Will get excited about having powers and even made a pose and was concentrating on it. He looked at his friend in confusion, wondering what he was doing. "That's not how you get powers, genius. Nor even see if you do have it. You just look like you're having a constipation." Louis thought to himself. It was then he heard what he said and simply shook his head.

"Mine?" He asked, glad to be given a topic to change to. "It's Steam magic. And don't start with the steampunk jokes. I know you're going to do it, don't bother denying it." Louis aimed his arm down and casted his Scald spell, sending a blast of steam straight to the ground. "That spell is called Scald. It and another spell are the only ones I know. As for weapons..." He thought for a moment, remembering he was still carrying both his Bullseye and M6C Magnum. But then he shook his head. "I do have mine but I can't lend them to you, sorry. And this is San Fransokyo, I doubt you can buy a weapon here. Better just stay close to me for now."
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:28 pm

"Oh..." Will frowned. While he had to admit Louis had a point about not being able to get weapons in San Fransokyo, he wasn't happy over his unwillingness to let him borrow one for self protection. He did understand his friend's hesitance but it didn't stop him from being annoyed by his asking to stay close to him. "And I'm not that helpless dude."

Will's enthusiasm over seeing Louis' spell had been dampened due to the question about weapons. "I mean I'm in essentially in a videogame, brought here from reality and I have to be babysat? No thanks." He thought with a sigh. As he turned to look at his friend, he noticed a trash can behind him that was open. Curiosity getting the better of him, Will walked past Louis and looked inside. He was surprised to see that there wasn't any trash inside, in fact it looked relatively clean and there was only two things inside. One was a sheath of sorts, having a weapon already inside.

Will pulled out the sheath and took out the weapon. I was a tonfa, with the length having a blade instead of the blunt end it tended to have. The handle and the cylinder connecting it to the blade was colored deep black. As for the blade, it was a glimmering silver, and on each part of the weapon was a word inscribed on them. On the handle, he saw the word Ein, on the cylinder was Soph and on the blade was the word Aur.

Looking over the weapon, he had a strange feeling about it. One that told him that it fit him, that it felt right. Will wasn't an expert on weapons, but his instinct was telling him not to let go. Just in case, he sniffed the sheath and only smelled the leather it was made it, which had a bit of a kick as he made a face. "I think I'm fine on the weapons front, Netzach." Will said, placing the sheath around his waist, letting it down on the right side and placed the tonfa away.
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Louis had seen a lot of odd things since he first became a Converger. Even though he had been stuck in one world for two years, it still counted with the Chimera he had fought against and their tech. And yet, the sight of Will suddenly searching through trash on the street of Sanfransokyo in plain view of everyone and taking out what looked like a tonfa in a sheath was counted among the few sights that surprised him. "...you know what? I'm not gonna question how and why a weapon was in a trash can and in perfect condition."

Simply shaking his head and sighing, he motioned for Will to follow him. "Just because you have a weapon doesn't mean you know how to use it. But as much as I don't like the idea of you learning to fight, it's going to happen eventually. So let's see if we can find some Heartless for you to train on. You just deal with a few, I can take care of the larger numbers myself if necessary."
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:02 pm

"While I know you're only worried about me, it doesn't mean I have to be protected like if I was a child." Will replied, making sure his weapon was stashed away well. "I do agree that I'll need to learn anyway. But..."" He looked around hesitantly. Even if there weren't many people around at this hour, he was still hesitant on fighting in a modern city that somewhat resembled their own. Even if San Fransokyo was only a world of fiction, it was real now.

"How about we do it someplace else? Since I don't have any powers, if I fight I could end up looking like a delinquent here." Will suggested. "So for now, let's find a Save Point, if there's any equivalent to that here, and go to another world. Maybe get me a ship as well at the same time so I don't have to bum off rides from you." His glance went to a couple that passed by and he frowned, sighing. That just made him think more of Jessica, his girlfriend. He had been on his way to see her before he was dragged into the Convergence. And now he would never see her again?

The thought made him feel depressed, although Will was glad he wasn't facing Louis when he saw the couple. Shaking his head, he grinned at his friend, facing him. "Lead the way, Lou. You'd know where the Save Point is, obviously."
    Strider Hiryu
    Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:08 pm

"I do." Louis nodded. Personally, he was glad Will wouldn't have to fight yet. He knew it would have to happen eventually and there was still the question of if his friend had magic, powers or was just a normal person at all. Turning around, Louis led Will back towards where he had landed in San Fransokyo. Soon enough, he reached where the Save Point was and looked around to make sure the coast was clear. "All right, follow me."

Louis walked into the Save Point and warped up back to his Gummi Ship. Once inside, he waited for Will to also warp up then went to the cockpit once he was there. Sitting down, he set the coordinates and began piloting the ship away from San Fransokyo. "Just sit down and relax. I'll get us there quick."

(You can finish it off.)
    Shining Goetia

Post by Shining Goetia Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:01 pm

Will nodded and followed Louis. He was glad he was behind the latter, so that he wouldn't see the excitement on his face at actually seeing and going into a Gummi Ship for the first time. The two would eventually find the Save Point and Will watched as Louis checked to see if the coast was clear. He wasn't sure why that was necessary if no one would even note they'd disappear from the world because they warped up to the ship. Still, Will followed after his friend warped up into the Gummi Ship.

Inside, he looked around in wonder at the inside of the ship. "Holy.... This is awesome!" Will exclaimed then followed Louis into the cockpit of the ship. He could see Gummi Space right outside through the cockpit glass. As the ship started moving and he heard his friend tell him to sit down a relax, a bad feeling began forming in the pit of his stomach. "Uh Lou...? Netzach? Do you actually know how to drive this thing safely?" Will asked. He started feeling worried as his question was ignored. "Lou? Lou?!" He repeated as the Gummi ship flew away, faster than he expected.

(And done.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:30 am