The Great Convergence: ReMix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Convergence: ReMix

A remade video game crossover RP, based around the concepts of Kingdom Hearts

2 posters

Sundrops Anew

Sorin
    Sorin

Sundrops Anew - Page 2 Empty Re: Sundrops Anew

Post by Sorin Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Jess frowned as apparently the rocks were much more dangerous than they looked if Greg was right and she had no reason to doubt him. She was sure that these rocks were something that is going to cause problems in the future just by their appearance. Combing what Greg said about them being hostile just further solidified that view for the fox girl. But considering her lack of abilities there wasn't much for her to do to help Greg and he seemed to be content to let it go for now.

"No I will probably just head right back to my ship and I don't really have anything else I want to ask right now." Jess replied as she turned to her companion. "I guess we'll be heading off then. It was really nice to meet you Greg, hopefully what we talked about will help my magical training. Plus it was cool to meet someone else from another world like myself. I hope we can meet again later."

Despite seeming to be rather giddy to go and start her practice, Jess was sure to smile at Greg and offer her hand. It was good to have met a friend so quickly.
    Gregzilla
    Gregzilla

Post by Gregzilla Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:30 am

Greg nodded, smiling in turn and shaking her hand. "I can try to find a way to make those talismans. If you need, I can send my frequency to you to pick it up later, though it may take a short time."

Out of habit, he twisted the small rod that was his main tool in his hand, extending it to the size of the staff it was when they had first met once it was out of range of Jessica, so as not to hurt her. He started off, using it as a makeshift walking stick as before, but spoke back to her behind him. "If there are any other interesting magical elements you find, anything at all, feel free to let me know. I may be able to make something of them through my research. Perhaps I can even add to a collection of tomes for you to peruse."

He stopped, realizing how he sounded, and chuckled a bit. "That is, if you want to read such things. It may be a bit intensive, especially compared to more practical uses like this." At that, he briefly lifted the staff before putting it down again.

"If I end up seeing anyone by that name, 'Will,' I can let you know if you can give a surname, if any. However, I think it's fair to say we are both done here for the time being. See you another time, Jessica."

With that, he waved goodbye behind him, and headed off down the path back the way he had originally come. He had more things to do, more things to learn.

He just didn't know what they were just yet.

(And with that I'm out of this. Sorin can wrap it up.)
    Sorin
    Sorin

Post by Sorin Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:46 pm

"It's Tarin!" Jess called out to Greg before he left with Will's last name. "His name is Will Tarin!"

With those last words and a wave, Jess went off on her own. She might not have spent a long time with Greg but it had been incredibly beneficial to the fox girl. Not only had she met someone she could talk and learn from but she also got to use her magic in a battle as well. It might have gone exactly as she had envisioned it but it still went fairly well all things considered.

With a smile on her face Jess went back to her own ship to leave this world. With her thoughts on trying out talismans like Greg had suggested she would leave the world to go on her next adventure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:14 am